Ethical Management Principles
Youlchon Chemical aims to "not only value basics and principles, but also do its best for fair and transparent management."
Chapter 1 Declaration of Ethics
Youlchon chemical enact a code of ethics that all executives and employees must follow and use it as a criterion for judging specific actions and values of all Youlchon people.
We want to cherish corporate social responsibility and increase corporate value by establishing a new corporate view through fair and transparent management.
We will grow into a company loved by the people and a leading company in the world by establishing a great corporate culture.
Transactions with partners are transparent and fair, and we strive to develop together according to the principle of reciprocity.
We always judge ourselves and practice voluntarily according to the criteria below to protect ourselves and the company's honor in the attitude of representing the company.
A) Isn't it against the law?
B) Is it appropriate for the value of the Code of Ethics?
C) Don't you feel guilty?
D) Is there no one who suffers unfair profits or losses?
Chapter2 : Basic behavioral Ethics
Article 1 honor and dignity.
1. Youlchon people always keep their pride and self-esteem in neat clothes, polite behavior, and elegant language in the attitude of representing Youlchon Chemical.
2. Perform the duties honestly and sincerely, keep the promises, and do not engage in unethical actions such as lies or excuses.
3. Do not engage in immoral and unethical acts that can be criticized by society in relation to daily life and work.
Article 2 Respect autonomy, creativity, and challenges
1. Recognize the content and role of the job, judge and act autonomously, and take responsibility for the consequences.
2. In order to create better value, Youlchon people express his or her opinion confidently and listens to others' opinions in a challenging and creative way.
3. Respect creative ideas and proposals, pursue innovation, and become the vanguard of creating change.
Article 3 The distinction between public and private
1. The company's property and information are used only for the interests and purposes of the company and are not leaked to the outside in an illegal manner.
2. Do not engage in activities such as long-term use of Internet sites, SNS, or private phones unrelated to company work.
3. No form of corruption (money, preferential treatment, convenience, provision and receipt of entertainment, etc.) and financial benefits that may hinder the fairness of judgment in relation to the job shall be taken from interested parties.
Article 4 Transparent management activities
1. No false or exaggerated reports shall be made for the benefit of a specific individual or department, and no important information shall be hidden or monopolized.
2. The company's funds are always transparently executed in accordance with principles.
3. Do not defame the company, spread false information, or create a trend of distrust.
Article 5 Self-development and fostering subordinates
1. We strive for self-development to adapt to the rapidly changing global business environment and to have world-class competitiveness.
2. Efforts should be made to develop each other by sharing skills and information with colleagues to solve tasks.
3. Managers discover the talents and talents of department members and develop them into the best experts in each field.
Article 6 Information protection
1. Take-in and out of customer information and assets can only be carried out for business purposes, and the take-in and out procedure is observed.
2. Information acquired during job performance is never leaked without prior permission or approval even after work or retiremen
3. Various information on business activities is accurately and clearly recorded and reported based on facts and managed as the company's intellectual assets.
Article 7 Respect intellectual property rights
1. Efforts shall be made to secure and maintain our intellectual property rights, and if intellectual property rights are provided to a third party, they shall be provided after obtaining prior permission or approval from our company.
2. Information on competitors or customers shall be collected in a legitimate and legitimate manner.
3. Not only does it respect intellectual property rights of third parties, but it does not intentionally infringe or illegally use them to harm our company.
Article 8 Improve the quality of life and prohibit discrimination
1. Respect everyone's individuality and personality.
2. No discrimination shall be made against race, nationality, gender, educational background, or region of origin.
3. Do my best to improve the mental and material quality of life of myself, my family, and the human community.
Article 9 Obligation to comply with the Code of Ethics
1. All executives and employees must comply with the Code of Ethics, and executives and managers are responsible for managing their employees to comply with the Code of Ethics.
2. In the event of a violation of the Code of Ethics, it shall thoroughly identify the cause and prevent recurrence through education
3. All executives and employees shall faithfully comply with the Code of Ethics, and if they violate it, they shall be liable for the relevant actions, such as receiving disciplinary action.
4. If an act in violation of the Code of Ethics is forced or recognized, notify the head of the department or the responsible departments (Management consulting team, Human resource team) and if there are any questions, consult with the head of the department in advance.
Chapter 3 Ethics for Customers and Suppliers
Article 1 Creating the best products and services
1. Quality is our highest value, which is never an object to compromise or concession.
2. Do our best to secure the best competitiveness.
3. Create new values that help customers through constant innovation and research.
4. For customer satisfaction, we do our best to ensure the quality, cost, and delivery date, etc of the company's products, and resolve customer inconveniences quickly.
Article 2 Mutual trust with partner companies
1. The selection of partners is transparent and fair based on the quality, price, and reliability of the products and services they provide.
2. It pursues joint development through all possible support to strengthen the competitiveness of its partners.
Article 3 Fair Trade Procedures
1. All transactions are conducted fairly in equal positions and go through sufficient consultation on the terms and procedures of the transaction.
2. Do not take advantage of the superior position to do anything unfair.
3. Efforts are made to create a clean trading environment and maintain fair trade.
Chapter 4. Ethics on Safety and Environment
Article 1 Safety
1. Efforts should be made to prevent safety accidents, and if any safety accidents are found, report them immediately and take action.
2. Follow safety standards and laws under any circumstances and strictly complies with safety rules.
3. Do my best to prevent industrial accidents.
Article 2 Healthy working environment
1. Clean and tidy at all times and create a safe and pleasant working environment.
2. Do not use words or actions containing social and cultural prejudices such as sexual harassment or insult to the disabled.
3. There is no money transaction between employees and no gifts are provided to executives and employees.